5 key points on the way ahead for my website - from a website to an app
1. My website lelundin.org will in the coming months be increasingly adapted to mobile use including with a free app with the same name available in the coming days for both IOS (Iphone/Ipad) and Android.
2. Each page will start with recent news items - often with real time Twitter feeds.
3. Material providing overview and a source of reflection will gradually be moved to background pages for registered members. Many background pages will be set up to allow for relaxed e-learning with video and audio material. A free trial will be offered until the end of 2016. Thereafter a modest fee will be charged to secure the continued operation of the site. (This site has at least so far no external funding).
4. Rather than selling individual courses, institutions and private entities will be encouraged to offer a membership subscription to their staff including access to background pages. I obviously hope that this will be attractive for those entities (for instance EU delegations) which cannot afford to send their staff to expensive training seminars. It may also be interesting for those working with the EU on a wide range of security related issues around the world. including journalists and NGO:s.
5. Soon a membershipdiscount gift certificate for the e-book version of the Handbook EU and Security - which is the main frame of reference for the website/app - will also be available.